doing our part since 1999 with the help of our
Investing in the future together
Engaging the private sector in the 2030 agenda is crucial for the future of our planet. At Iracambi, we believe that companies hold a vital role in securing the conservation of our rainforests and biodiversity worldwide.
Iracambi’s work is so important to the health of our planet and it’s been an honour to call them partners as we work together to transform peoples’ lives and save forests.
Founder and CEO, The International Exchange (TIE)
By supporting Iracambi, your company can make a lasting impact on the planet through:
- Reducing your carbon footprint & reach net-zero targets.
- Contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Enhancing your Environmental, Social and Governance indicators.
- Improving your climate-related financial disclosure performance.
Do you have employees who could benefit from a professional development experience that will challenge them to think outside the box? Corporate volunteering is a great way to:
- Strengthen teams,
- Introduce new ways of thinking, and
- Give your employees the chance to develop strengths they never knew they had!
Our current friends and partners
Over the past 21 years, Iracambi has partnered with local communities, farmers, and a network of over +5,000 international volunteers to plant +160,000 trees, train more than 600+ farmers in sustainable agriculture practices, secured the legal protection of more than 5,000 ha of land.